Running a care home is not cheap. With the cost of living crisis and soaring inflation, it is vital providers keep their costs under control.
In our latest industry-leading podcast, Care Home Management magazine looks specifically at cost management and how care homes can save money. Our panel of experts debate:
- How investing in technology can cut costs over the short-, medium- and long-term
- How to handle rising energy bills and staff shortages
- The rising cost of agency workers
- The need for more government support for our sector
- The importance of sensible financial planning when it comes to catering to ensure meals remain nutritious
- Why cash is still king in many care homes and how this can make tracking costs difficult
Podcast sponsored by care home marketing experts Smooth Digital and hosted by Alan Rustad.
Find all our podcasts here.