The financing of any care business is always a challenge. Our latest industry-leading podcast provides vital FREE advice to providers.
In our roundtable debate we discuss:
- What is making lenders nervous about the care home sector
- Five things borrowers can do to increase the likelihood of getting the best finance from the most appropriate lenders
- Who are the new lenders entering the care home sector and how do they differ from the mainstream lenders that have been in the sector for year
The funding of care and unpaid debts:
- The impact on occupancy
- What are the different funding streams available?
- The challenges of payroll for a care home specifically when it comes to processing and delivering payslip and other pay information to the workforce
- The security aspects of payroll in terms of the risk of GDPR breaches and associated fines.
- Running payroll in-house versus outsourcing
Join our experts:
Michelle Ferris and Andy Hopper from accountants Albert Goodman, Alasdair McPherson from business finance brokers Rangewell, and Paul Gibbons from interactive payslip platform Paydashboard.
Podcast hosted by Alan Rustad.
Listen to all our industry-leading podcasts here.