In our latest podcast we look in depth at how care homes need to ensure they are on top of infection control and prevention.
Tune in here.
Our experts discuss:
- The role of digital technology in infection control
- How care home teams can work more collaboratively
- How regulation is changing around disinfection
- The importance of training for permanent and temp staff
- What should the policy be around wearing masks in a care home?
- Do residents and their families view care homes as safe?
- Keeping uniforms clean
- Ensuring the laundry operation runs efficiently
Tune in here
Tune in to all our industry-leading podcasts here.
Podcast hosted by Alan Rustad.
Podcast sponsored by Rotacloud.