In the latest Care Home Management podcast, we look again at digital transformation and the difference it can make to the delivery of care and a care business.
Tune in directly here.
- How the social care White Paper has technology at its core
- How something as simple as a good broadband connection can help care homes
- The time and money savings possible by going digital
- How new technology must and does integrate with existing systems
- The security concerns and how to manage them
- How technology can help with medicines management
- The role of technology in boosting resident and staff morale
- How data can be generated and actioned to improve care.
Our expert roundtable panel comprised Michelle Corrigan, programme director of Better Security, Better Care; Daniel Casson, managing director at Casson Consulting London; and Hooman Safaei, chief quality officer at Atlas Emar.