In our latest special podcast looking at digital transformation, our experts offer more guidance to readers on how to make the best technology decisions for their care home.
We also look at the latest cyber security advice as part of Cyber Security Month.
Tune in here.
We also look at the risk from cyber criminals when it comes to protecting sensitive data and explain the help and support available during Cyber Security Month and beyond.
Our experts discuss:
- Cyber Security month – don’t let in the hackers in
- Protecting your data
- Cyber support available to care homes
- What social care can learn from health care when it comes to cyber security
- How virtual reality is changing and improving residents’ lives
- The role of digital in person centred care
- How using data effectively can improve care
- How digital solutions can help solve recruitment and retention issues
- How technology ensures a consistent quality of care – it’s not just about efficiency savings
- Is the technology you are investing in fit for purpose?
- Does the tech fit with your operation and does it support your carers?
- Can digital help with the sharing of information between health and social care?
Join our experts on the podcast: Stuart Barclay from Vayyar, Michelle Corrigan from Better Security, Better Care and Rhian Bulmer from Tendable.
Podcast hosted by Alan Rustad and sponsored by Smooth Digital.Support the show
Tune in here.
Listen to all our industry-leading podcasts here.
Care Home Management is the UK’s leading media brand for care home providers and managers.