Digital Social Care is calling on care providers to run a series of local digital projects focusing on finding practical solutions to some of the sector’s challenges.
Grants of between £25,000 and £50,000 are available to support projects of your choice, ranging from introducing electronic signatures to increasing the use of secure email, or access training and advice. (More examples can be found in the Application Guide)
- Projects will run between Monday 19 August 2019 and Tuesday 31 March 2020
- Project leaders will be expected to recruit 10-12 local services to take part in their project
- Alongside the projects, we would like the project groups to test and complete the Data Security Protection Toolkit with expert support to assist in completion
- Each project leader will be given invaluable consultancy support and mentoring by one of an expert advisory team throughout their project
- The first phase of applications is open now and will close at midnight on Friday 12 July.