Gainsborough Specialist Bathrooms (GSB) has introduced a design, installation and project management service for care homes called G360.
GSB is the new name for Gainsborough Specialist Bathing.
The G360 is an all-encompassing bathroom solution service and provides six key areas of support:
- Power-assisted baths, UK-manufactured by Gainsborough
- Accessible bathrooms and wet rooms
- Transfer, toileting and washing equipment
- Project design and technical support
- Pre-works, installation and project management
- Servicing, maintenance and testing
Peter Eckhardt, CEO of parent company Gainsborough Healthcare Group, describes G360 as a game-changer within long-term care.
“Gainsborough will act as a diligent extension to a provider’s internal resources through dedicated account managers focused on seamless implementation,” he says. “Care home procurement now has a single source for infinite accessible bathroom and wet room possibilities.”
He adds that ROI from capital expenditure will increase significantly through multiple cost savings and added efficiencies. “We can be trusted to implement complete projects without distraction and performance compromise. Our specialisms reduce risk and allow providers to continue focusing on their core business.
“The care sector continues to evolve at a rapid pace and as thought leaders, Gainsborough has positioned itself at the forefront of both client and service user needs.”
- Hear an exclusive interview with Gainsborough Healthcare Group CEO Peter Eckhardt on the Care Home Management magazine podcast. Click here.