Care Home Management has secured a 50 per cent discount for delegates attending one of three half-day conferences on reducing business and financial risk in care.
This brings the price of attendance down to just £22.50 for four hours’ education and information.
The morning conferences, organised by the East Anglian Conference on Healthcare, feature keynote speakers from the CQC. The sessions take place across East Anglia on the following dates and locations:
- Colchester: Wednesday 18 September
- Norwich: Tuesday 24 September
- Cambridge: Tuesday 1 October
Key topics include:
- Understand how CQC and legislative requirements are changing
- Learn how to manage risk through your financial controls
- Understand the impact of evolving technology is impacting organisations
- Identify the risks to health and care organisations
Registration and more information is online. Don’t forget to use the code CHM19 to get your registration fee discount.
The seminars are jointly sponsored by The DPO Centre, Barclays Bank, Birketts Solicitors and BDO.