The Care Show seminar programme has been given an overhaul and changed into a full blown CPD accredited conference.
Key thought leaders and suppliers in the care sector will all come together on Wednesday-Thursday October 9-10 to deliver a comprehensive programme of free content, giving you the tools and information you need to protect the future of your organisation.
This year there are five conference programmes. Highlights of the keynote theatre include the panel discussion: Challenging Times – What does the sector need to survive and thrive? This panel discussion will consider what needs to happen to strengthen the adult social care sector, and to make the market sustainable for care and nursing home businesses. It will also examine what care providers can do themselves to improve the situation and press for change.
Speakers include CQC chief inspector of adult social care Kate Terroni (Weds 9 October 12.05).
Other theatres for residential care are:
- Design, dementia and wellness theatre
- Business compliance and regulation
- Technology and people
For home care there is the UK HCA Conference theatre
Attending the show is an opportunity to:
- Get free business advice from independent experts and thought leaders and discover new ways to provide better care
- Network and share your experience, compare notes and connect with over 3,600 people outside of your organisation
- Make your budget go further with exclusive show deals and access thousands of the latest products and services from over 250+ leading healthcare suppliers
Don’t forget, Care Home Management is on Stand D90, with free copies of our 2020 Year Planner to give away.