Healthwatch has unveiled a strategy setting out its ambitions for health and social care by 2023.
Three key aims underpin its strategy for the next five years:
· Support people to have their say
· Provide a high quality service
· Ensure people’s views help improve health and care
Over the next five years, six areas will provide the focus for these aims:
· Insight: Undertake research to better understand the needs of Healthwatch’s communities.
· Brand: Consistent communication
· Digital: Make the most of technology
· Partnerships: Work strategically with community and professional groups
· Impact: Establish measurement
· People and money: Invest in attracting, training and retaining the best volunteers and staff.