Tune in: bit.ly/3cZ6d9G
The new framework follows the CQC’s suspension of physical inspections.
In this podcast we explain how this is a performance assessment rather than just a supportive chat and how the phone calls will aim to determine how care homes are coping in the pandemic.
Our experts explain why care homes should not be overly concerned, but they do need to be prepared.
The podcast covers in detail:
· How can care providers prepare for the emergency framework?
· How an assessment which could lead to enforcement action?
· What is a Summary Record and how will it be used?
· What is a care home’s right to reply?
· What will happen to the data and information gathered on these phone calls? Will it be published?
· How will the questions change over time as we move through the pandemic?
· Will these calls be a one-off?
Tune in now bit.ly/3cZ6d9G for some valuable free advice on how to prepare for the CQC’s Emergency Support Framework.