Infection control and prevention must be a priority area for care homes.
In our latest industry-leading podcast our expert panel discusses latest trends and provides some top tips for our readers.
Our experts discuss:
- How to run an efficient laundry operation and keep costs down
- Why infection control and prevention must be at the top of care homes’ agenda
- The importance of staff training
- Why care homes should undertake a laundry audit to assess energy usage and costs
- How automation and technology can free up staff to spend more time on care
- How investment in technology can ensure laundry equipment runs 24/7
- Why care homes need to think more about airborne transmission as well as surface contact and hand washing. How air purifiers can help with this
Join our expert panel of Debbie Jones, sales manager at Washco, Richard Newton, owner at Opeque, Pete Hewitson, customer service manager at Smart Wellbeing Solutions and Robert Ackland, digital director at JLA.
Podcast sponsored by Smooth Digital and hosted by Alan Rustad for Care Home Management magazine.
Tune in to all our podcasts on our podcast page. Click here.