In the first of our COVID-19 special podcast roundtables, sponsored by care home marketing experts Smooth Digital, we look at the importance of Infection Control.
An expert panel comprising Philippa Shirtcliffe, head of care quality at Quality Compliance Systems, Jamie Woodhall, technical and innovations manager at Rentokil Specialist Hygiene, Neha Mehta, head of customer success at Sekoia and Lisa Bainbridge, marketing manager at Beaucare Medical discuss:
· What is good practice when it comes to infection control?
· How to obtain and use PPE effectively
· Top tips for robust infection control now and in the future
· Why infection control must be higher up care homes’ agenda
· How to deal with clinical waste
· Cleaning techniques &the benefit of contingency prepping for a potential COVID-19 outbreak
· How to communicate good practice plus infection control guidance to carers and other staff using digital technology
Learn how to ensure your care home has the best infection control policies & how the sector can emerge stronger from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Listen here: bit.ly/39wJ3VG