Wigan council is inviting projects as part of a £1 million Care Innovation Fund.
Priority funding will be given to projects in the following six transformation themes:
- Workforce – Supporting recruitment, retention and upskilling of the workforce
- Capacity – Supporting new and realigned capacity to respond to changing demands
- Technology – Enabling a reformed menu of care through technology
- Falls Management – Development of new, least restrictive, innovative approaches
- Energy Efficiency – Creating greener, more sustainable care services
- Keeping People Healthy at Home – Building independence, staying healthy and avoiding un-needed hospital admissions.
Ideas may include: opening a new care home; improving the care offer with gentle gyms or a wellbeing offer; adding a new heat pump system or solar panels; falls reduction technology
The deadline for proposal submissions is 2 June 2023.
For information and to apply please visit Care Market Innovation Fund.