The items include more than 100 vanity units, illuminated wall cabinets and bath panels for the 64 flats.
Other purpose-made furniture includes:
- Oak library shelving and panelling
- Oak dining room panelling
- Oak table and shelves for reception
- Wooden pigeon holes on each of 5 floors
- Bespoke vanity units in the communal area toilets with matching paper towel holders
- Bath panels
Aspen Concepts, who were working on behalf of construction company Castle Oak, made the items at its main factory in Oldbury in Birmingham. There is also a joinery workshop in Newcastle, while its head office is in Swindon.
“We use highly-skilled people who have a deep knowledge of materials and the latest technology to provide care homes and retirement villages with an environment that inspires,” says marketing manager Scott Williams. “We are growing our business in the care home sector with other projects already underway.”