Our first podcast of 2021, sponsored by care home marketing experts Smooth Digital, is a Digital Special.
We provide more help and advice for providers looking to invest in new technology.
This is the third podcast in the series How To Digitalise Your Care Home. You can find the other two podcasts on our podcast page.
In this podcast we discuss:
* The importance of simplicity when investing in digital
* How automated rostering has helped care homes during the pandemic
* Using social care tech to monitor covid symptoms and staffing needs
* Enable residents to use their television rather than smart devices to communicate with loved ones
* How data collection can help care homes improve care and their business
* Integrating your existing technology with new software
* The value of a digital audit trail
* The role of tech in improving carers’ wellbeing
The special guests on our Digital Roundtable are Sam Hussain from Log my Care, Paul Slaughter from Care Messenger, Morten Mathiesen at Sekoia and Killian O’Mahoney from Softworks.
Podcast host is Steve Hemsley, publishing editor at Care Home Management.