This Privacy Statement will govern all privacy issues that may arise in relation to your access to https://chmonline.co.uk/, and related services (collectively referred as the Service) being offered on this website or the websites of its partners, subsidiaries, licensees, affiliates, agents, or service providers (the Collaborating Partners).
This Privacy Statement will explain how we may collect, process, use, retain or share your personal information in relation to the Service being offered on this website. The collaborating partners and third party websites operate under their own terms and policies while we shall be entitled to use your public profile, preferences, search history, or other shared information for our business promotion.
Introductory Information and Definitions
Data Controller: S & A Publishing Ltd following as “the Owner”.
Jurisdiction and acting regulations: This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Legal basis of processing: The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies: Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law; provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof; processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject; processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner; processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party. In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
What we may collect
When you access the service, Care Home Management may collect your name, age, contact number, email address, preferences, credit card details, transaction details, records of correspondence, traffic data, location data, weblogs, or other information related to your demographic profile or use of the Service.
However, we will never use any kinds of automated tools and techniques to collect your identifiable information on the website/Service. Any information that uniquely identifies you on the website/service will be collected only when you voluntarily submit or share that information to:
- Register on the website/service
- Subscribe to marketing emails
- Purchase or place your order for any product or service being offered by us and/or the Collaborating Partners or other service providers.
- Register your complaints or submit your feedback regarding any product or service being offered or made available on this website.
- Contact our customer support executives to resolve any issue related to your use of the services products being offered on this website.
- Participate in promotional surveys, contests, campaigns or promotional offers related to any service being offered on the website.
When you submit any kinds of identifiable information on this website, it shall be deemed that submitted information is accurate, complete, and updated, and you will keep it current and updated.
Care Home Management reserves a right to delete any information or submitted content that is infringing or likely to violate others’ privacy rights.
When you access this website or use the Service, Care Home Manegement may use certain automated tools and techniques (cookies, log files, web beacons, advertising identifiers, etc.) to collect your browsing behavior and system-related data (referred as User Data). These statistical or non-identifiable information pertains to your device type, operating system, app version, browser type, configuration settings, IP address, Internet service provider, search history, clicked ads and links, total time on the service and other details/metadata related to your use of the Service. This User data can be very crucial for resolving technical issues and improving the Service to enhance your overall experience on the website.
The following types of automated tools and techniques can be used to collect your User Data:
- Analytics tools: we may collaborate with third party service providers or employ their analytics tools and services such as Google Analytics to get statistical information about traffic to the website and usage of the Service.
- Cookies: cookies are small text files that help us uniquely identify you, track your presence and browsing behavior (the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the website) and use of the Service over time. Session cookies are temporary and deleted once you close the session/browser. Persistent cookies are permanent unless deleted by you.
- Device identifiers: we may assign, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more unique identifiers related to your device. Unique identifiers are small data files or structures associated with your device hardware, operating system or other software. Device identifiers may help us uniquely identify you, enhance your navigation, and track your usage on the Service.
- Advertising Identifiers: these are unique identifiers associated with the operating system of your device.
Third Party Cookies
We may monetize this website by using Google AdSense or other third party advertisers/service providers who may be employing their own cookies and related technologies to collect your personal information as a result of ad serving or exclusive deals/offers on the website.
When you access this website, subscribe to the Service, it shall be deemed as your consent to accept these third party tools and techniques that collect your identifiable or non-identifiable personal information in relation to their products or services being offered on the website.
If you are not comfortable in sharing your User Data, you may disable the cookies by changing the configuration setting of your browser or using add-ons that block third party cookies and tracking tools. However, you should understand that cookies are very instrumental in delivering the Service and disabling them may prevent you from using certain features or you may not be able to use the website at all.
How we may use your Personal Information
Care Home Management reserves a right to share your personal information with its Collaborating Partners or other third party service providers for the following purposes:
- Registering you on the website/Service
- Subscribing you to the newsletters or other services being made available on the website
- Providing the Service and related content in the most effective manner. Offering price quotes for customized products and services as per your preferences and requirements.
- Complying with legal or regulatory requirements and resolving any kinds of legal or commercial complaints and issues.
- Researching, analyzing, evaluating or consolidating the user data for internal purposes
Please acknowledge that we may share aggregated user data with the advertisers to help them target their audiences.
Security and Confidentiality
Your Rights and options under the GDPR
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
Users entitled to broader protection standards may exercise any of the rights described below. In all other cases, Users may inquire with the Owner to find out which rights apply to them.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time.Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data.Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data.Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification.Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed.Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller.Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint.Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Data transfer outside EU
The Owner is allowed to transfer Personal Data collected within the EU to third countries (i.e. any country not part of the EU) only pursuant to a specific legal basis. Any such Data transfer is based on one of the legal bases described below. Users can inquire with the Owner to learn which legal basis applies to which specific service. Data transfer to countries that guarantee European standards (this Website) If this is the legal basis, the transfer of Personal Data from the EU to third countries is carried out according to an adequacy decision of the European Commission. The European Commission adopts adequacy decisions for specific countries whenever it considers that country to possess and provide Personal Data protection standards comparable to those set forth by EU data protection legislation. Users can find an updated list of all adequacy decisions issued on the European Commission’s website. Personal Data collected: various types of Data. Data transfer abroad based on consent (this Website) If this is the legal basis, Personal Data of Users shall be transferred from the EU to third countries only if the User has explicitly consented to such transfer, after having been informed of the possible risks due to the absence of an adequacy decision and appropriate safeguards. In such cases, the Owner shall inform Users appropriately and collect their explicit consent via this Website. Personal Data collected: various types of Data.
Opt-out from newsletters Service
Subject to your consent, you may receive useful information and exciting offers from third party service providers. You can revoke your consent at any time by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such commercial messages or emails.
Managing Your Privacy Preferences
If you don’t want to share your system related information, location, or browsing behavior, you may disable our/third party cookies by changing or disabling the configuration settings of your app, web browser, or device. You can use third party add-ons/apps to disable or prevent cookies and tracking tools. However, you may not be able to delete or disable the tracking mechanisms on some devices.
Third Party Websites
This website may contain links/ads to third party content or websites. We do not endorse or recommend any third party product, service, or content and/or related views, reviews, advice, suggestion, recommendation, specifications, information, or practice being advocated, featured, or otherwise made available on this website or linked websites. Care Home Management shall not be liable for any loss, damages, claims or consequences that may arise from your access to third party websites or use of their products, services, and related content.