The Royal College of Nursing in Scotland is holding its first RCN Scotland Nurse of the Year Awards in November.
Nominations, which are open to care home nurses, aim to highlight innovation, excellence in practice, leadership and commitment.
The nominee for the care home nursing award should clearly demonstrate:
- a commitment to person-centred care, innovation and delivering high quality services that make a difference to the people receiving care
- the positive impact of their work for residents, families and colleagues
- the use of a credible evidence base and/or developing an evidence base to underpin the work for which they are being nominated
- how their work contributes to the delivery of local and national policy and strategy within health and social care
Visit Scotland Nurse Of The Year Awards 2022 to enter. The deadline for nominations is Monday 18 July 2022.
- Individuals with a role, responsibility or interest in social care workforce issues are invited to join a new Scottish Social Care Workforce Planning group.