Entries are open for Skills for Care’s Accolades awards celebrating outstanding service provision.
The Accolades were created by Skills for Care to recognise excellence and innovation in services offered by adult social care providers.
The 2019 awards categories are:
- Best employer of under 50 staff
- Best employer of between 51 and 249 staff
- Best employer of over 250 staff
- Best individual who employs their own care and support staff
- Best employer support for your registered manager(s)
- Best social care apprentice employer
- Best recruitment initiative
- Most effective approach to leadership and management
- Most effective approach to integrated new models of care
- Best endorsed provider of learning and development
The Accolades are open to organisations of all sizes, including individual employers. More information and entry is online. The closing date for entries is Friday 7 September 2018.