Electronic care planning specialists, Standex ePlan, are hosting webinars on how their ePlan can help infection management in care homes.
Developed by an in-house registered nurse and care planning team at Standex ePlan, the COVID and infection care plans and risk assessment tools can assist care homes in monitoring service user’s needs and protect them from cross infection.
Carl Jonas, sales manager, and Brendan O’Neill, business manager, will talk you through how the Standex ePlan Comprehensive Electronic Care Plan system works, from its easy installation and set-up, training programme and how you could potentially use the Government infection control grant towards investing in the system.
They will show you how to implement these in your service and discuss how to keep service users’ families and third parties such as CQC, local authority and multi-disciplinary teams up to date with the care being provided.
Also being covered:
- How to use technology to protect your service users from cross infection and risk of catching COVID
- How to write a person-centered COVID/ infection Risk Care Plan
- How to use technology to reduce cross infection from third parties such as family, inspectors and multi-disciplinary
The webinars will take place on:
- Tuesday 3 November at 11:00am
- Thursday 5 November at 2:00pm
The webinars will last for approximately 40 minutes and there will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end.