Social Care Wales is seeking views on its Social care delivery plan 2023 to 2026
Seven themes are examined in the consultation, including views on implementing a National Care Service in Wales. The themes are:
- An engaged, motivated and healthy workforce
- Attraction and recruitment
- Seamless workforce models
- Building a digitally ready workforce
- Excellent education and learning
- Leadership and succession
- Workforce supply and shape
Issues under consideration will include the need for better workforce data, including skills and capabilities, gaps and areas of duplication and building a culture of compassionate leadership and organisational development.
The closing date for the consultation is 25 June 2023. The consultation can be completed online.